Money is very essential for everyone. It is the key to fulfilling all the necessities. Without money, one can’t survive in the society. Making money is one of the difficult tasks but along with making the money, save this money for future need is also necessary. The sense of making and saving money makes the man wealthier. There are many ways to make and save money.
WAYS TO MAKE MONEY:
There are many ways to make money for a normal person, but every way need struggle. Some ways are
- BY DOING PART TIME JOB:
Doing a part-time job is the best way to earn money if you have spare time other than your study time. Part time job can be of any type depending upon your field and interests e.g. evening tuitions.
- BY SELLING USED COURSE BOOKS:
You can make money by marketing your old used course books, but it is suitable only when your used books are not of any interest in your future otherwise, they should not be sold.
- BECOME A TUTOR:
Money can be earned by getting benefit from your education. Education is a thing that can never be wasted. One can use his education to make money by becoming a tutor who is a very best option.
- BY USING YOUR EXTRA SKILLS:
God has gifted everyone with different skills. The important thing is to recognize these skills and use them for self-benefit. If you have the skills of dancing, singing, acting, creative writings, painting, etc. then all these things will give best options to earn money.
- EARN MONEY ONLINE:
There are so many websites that offer you to make money by different procedures. They may include online surveys, paid for searching the webs, review websites, and apps, etc.
- BY TAKING PART IN COMPETITIONS:
Many competitions are held time to time in which a large number of people take part and earn money by winning the competition. These competitions may be of any level i.e. from schools level to international level. It all depends upon your skills. Courage and determination.
- WORK FOR AN NGO OR TRUST:
Money can be earned by becoming a part of any NGO or any charity based trust and work for them by collecting charities and funds. This task is quite difficult, and one should be very calm to do this because sometimes this thing hesitates a lot.
WAYS TO SAVE MONEY
Saving money is much more important than earning it. There are also many ways and tips to save the money.
- Make a monthly plan of your expenses and make a budget. Limit your expenses according to your plan and control yourself while spending the money.
- Set your goals for savings. Your expenses must be less than your monthly income so that you can able to save some of your income every month.
- You should set your priorities for expenses. First of all, you should fulfill your basic requirements, and the luxuries must put at least priority.
- Avoid any debt so that your budget must not disturb. Taking loans from banks effects the budget because of the interests. Avoid this as much as possible.
- Limit your expenses by turning off the electronic appliances that are not in use e.g. turn off your television when nobody is there to watch it and turn off the extra lights.
- During shopping, you should not buy the very expensive things. Save money by buying things in a large amount or from the same shop.
- Save your monthly savings in your bank account so that there will least chances to spend the save money.